Meet The Doctor
Eugene Tynes, DDS
Dr. Tynes was born and raised in Great Falls Mt. He received his dental degree from the University of Washington. Although he enjoyed the time in Seattle he headed right back to the Big Sky Country to be close to family, friends and his cabin. Continuing education is a cornerstone of our practice, not only for Dr. Tynes but for the entire team. It is imperative that we work together as a team to achieve optimum results.
Most of the advanced continuing education programs in the world are affiliated with these fine organizations that Dr. Tynes belongs to:
- American Dental Association
- Montana State Dental Association (Chair of Continuing Education Committee)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- 4th District Dental Society (Past President)
- Seattle Study Club (National Study Club of the Year)
- Blue Ribbon Seminars
- Creating Restorative Excellence Seattle
- Pikos Implant Institute
- Pierre Fauchard Academy
- BaleDoneen Heart Attach and Stroke Prevention
Click here to view article on Dr. Tynes in Signature MT magazine.